Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Back again







So, here i go again.

I’m starting my blog up for the millionth time, it’s something i’ve always been interested in and i’m obsessed with watching weekly blogs by mummy bloggers. Personally these type of blogs/youtube channels have helped me more than anything. I am the only one out of my friend to actually have a toddler, so while she was growing up i did feel a bit lost and needed some guidance from people who were going through similar situations.i used youtube as a step by step help guide sort of, it helped with getting a lot of different opinions. One of the bloggers gave me the advice if you want to do just do it, theres not right or wrong time. 

For those who don't know i'm Rachel, i currently have a 2 year old.
The big changes in our lives at the moment are starting nursery and potty training so these will be a few subjects that i will be starting on. 












No comments:

Post a Comment